.jpg)
6 months ago this was me sat at the bar watching the sunset, now I'm sat here in my flat on the south coast of UK, feeling a little cold, but i think that's more to do with the fact that my front window (which is at the back of the building) is north facing. The most switched on amongst you will have noticed that I'm posting this when I'm normally work, well i have dentist at 9:20 so going late then I'm off to Gloucester tomorrow for 3 days, my boss is loving me this week as he will having to open up and lock up,
Of course i planned my journey home with out thinking, should get to the station at 4pm which give me an hour to get back home and sat in front of the TV before the England v USA match.
2 comments:
I hate the dentist, so much so that I have to take Valium to rest my nerves. Have a safe trip to Gloucester tomorrow! Let me know how bad the USA gets slaughtered in their match vs. England ;-)
My dentist is a very nice german, and he takes time to make sure you are happy before he does anything,
USA are 40/1 to beat England, 80/1 for a draw, Ed tells me that he has to wait 2 days before he gets to see highlights of the match, so looks like no live coverage in USA, check out the bbc radio 5 website you may get to hear it live kick off is 5pm bst
Post a Comment