Saturday, 15 September 2007

last nights rugby

well south Africa beat England last night, no they didn't just beat them they thrashed them 36-nil, most of you know I'm a Gloucester fan, I'm a bit pissed along with some others that there are no Gloucester players in the England side, BTW Gloucester finished top of the English league last season, That's right no one from the team that finished top of the league is in the England team, wales, Scotland, Italy and Fiji all have Gloucester players that's why I've decided to

the same thing happened a few years ago when Gloucester cricket were top of the one day game, they won all 3 one day cups in the same season and yet not one Gloucester player made it into the England side, of course i can't say that if some Gloucester players were playing last night the result might have been different, but when England won the world cup in 2003 their were Gloucester players on the team

2 comments:

Melany aka Supermom said...

Man I was ever so proud of South Africa last night ;) Loved lying in bed, watching it with Quintus

markus said...

did he stay awake to see it all of it???